Beyerdynamic DT 770 you might already know about
Beyerdynamic DT 770 are very well known for their powerful bass and they have better isolating feature and produce superb audio quality.
Beyerdynamic DT 770 also possess extremely well balanced frequency response and accurate audio reproduction.
The output is not tiring at all and you can wear these Beyerdynamic DT 770 for hours on end until you decide to stop.
This also speaks for how comfortable Beyerdynamic DT 770 are and they feel great on your head and around your ears. That is what I call luxury.
Beyerdynamic DT 770 is the only headphones that have special cloth ear cups that allow area they make contact with to breathe unlike rubber ear cups that just build up pools of sweat after extended use. This feature really differentiate Beyerdynamic DT 770 with other headphone brands and models.
Let’s take a look at all of the Beyerdynamic DT 770 features
Beyerdynamic DT 770 Product Features
- High-end closed headphones with true sound definition and phenomenal bass response
- Reproduces immersive three-dimensional acoustics with 5 Hz to 35 kHz frequency response
- Special closed design excludes sound pollution and ensures minimum audio leakage
- Rugged spring-steel headband and soft ear pads
- Includes high-quality carrying case
Beyerdynamic DT 770 Technical Details
- Transducer type:Dynamic
- Operating principle:Closed
- Frequency response:5 to 35 kHz
- Nominal impedance:250 ohms
- Nominal SPL:96 dB
- Total harmonic distortion:Less than 0.2 percent
- Power handling capacity:100 mW
- Sound coupling to the ear:Circumaural
- Ambient noise attenuation:Approximately 18 dBA
- Nominal headband pressure:Approximately 2.8 N
- Cable length and type:3 meters, straight cable
- Connection:Gold-plated 1/8-inch mini stereo jack plug (3.5 mm) and 1/4-inch adapter (6.35 mm)
- Weight without cable:10.22 ounces
- Warranty:2 years parts and labor